How does a someone get on TheShowMustGoOn.tv?
Executive Producers and Program Director have the final word on content, production cost, and ticketing prices.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION ONLINE.
- There is one form for entertainers and for those who have an idea for a show or podcast.
- Each of the venues and producers will also have a page on their own website for shows that are broadcast from their venue with a link to this webpage for their contacts to submit an application.
Potential Show Host or Entertainer submits an application through this website ONLY.
WHAT CRITERIA IS USED TO EVALUATE MY APPLICATION?
- Take time to fill out the application and send us your best video links (it can be a cell phone video), MP3s, and/or links to your social media/website.
- Once the form is submitted, the Executive Producer, the Program Director and the Venue Executive Producers will receive a copy of the form via email to review the application and listen/watch their videos/MP3 files and also their social media links.
This will help determine if your act or show concept is best suited:
- for a live produced show during prime time with enough potential fan base for live ticketing
- for us to record your show so they can just connect with their fans at any time
- as more of a podcast, educational, instructional, or spiritual show or you may fit more than one category
- one or more of the above!
What happens after the Executive Producers evaluate my application?
ONLY IF you are selected . . . will your be contacted directly by an Executive Producer or our Programming Director by phone and/or email.
Production schedules at the appropriate venue are checked for availability.
- Tech Crew MUST be committed and available for the scheduled shoot.
- Show Participants are contacted and the schedule is confirmed with the venue.
Master schedules must be updated online.
A time slot is chosen and the Show Host/Entertainer receives an email from EventProducer@EventsByKathySings4u.com, ThisShowMustGoOn.tv Executive Producer Kathy McGuire, with a link to a Google form that MUST be filled out and signed by ALL participants and/or MUST be signed by a business entity owner, if applicable. Each individual and/or business entity responsible for receiving the payout from your event MUST submit a W-9 to the Venue. No Show Host/Entertainer will be recorded and/or broadcast without this paperwork, which is due at least 2 days prior to the recording or broadcast date. Included in the form is:
- Photo/Video Release
- Percentages payout to Show Host/Entertainer on tickets sales, donations, merch sales
- Information for payment terms
- Agreement to re-broadcast
- Agreement to use clips of video, audio, and photos for promotional purposes at no charge
- Agreement to participate in the online and offline promotion for your event
- Liability release related to COVID-19
- Exact names of performers, business, etc., with their physical street address so they may be added to the rider for our insurance policy.
Vocal4Media will create a Facebook page for your event adding the Venue, entertainers, host and other participants.
All participants of your event are expected to use the Facebook page as a promotional tool to:
- "Invite" your friends to your event
- Post photos, videos, and comments about your event in the "Discussion" of the event to "Share" on your personal and business pages
- "Share" your event on your other social media platforms
- We also list your event on other online calendar platforms
Send out an invitation to your email list with your ViewStub or Facebook event ticketing link
- All participants of your event are expected to use the Facebook page as a promotional tool to:
Each Venue copies this information about your event to create the live and/or virtual ticketing on their own ViewStub.com account.
Any questions regarding the promotion of your event, or additional promotional items for offline promotion, or ThisShowMustGoOn.tv merchandise or developing merchandise of your own, please contact Kathy McGuire at Vocal4Media.com at (813) 786-2011 or info@Vocal4Media.com.
Will there be anyone I can talk to about my show?
You will have a Show Producer, Artist Liaison, or Co-Producer who works with all of the cast for the show on which you are appearing. You will be contacted several days prior to your taping or live appearance. Their responsibilities include:
- Helping you fill out the Venue Tech Rider Form and configuring a Stageplot.
- Confirming your website, social media links, and making sure we have hi-res images of photos or logos that you want us to share during your appearance.
- Making sure you understand the protocols for appearing on your show which may include dress code, use of profanity, and even helping you prepare for an interview.
- Sending you a copy of an itinerary for the day of the show.
- Being with you on show day to guide you through the process and making sure you feel comfortable.