For Live Shows and Original Shows
Our Venue Partners have implemented the following rules to help keep a safe environment during the Coronavirus Pandemic:
- If you wish to drop by a venue, please call first. Venues have appointment only hours until the social distancing and 10 person maximum in a group mandate have been lifted.
- Additional sanitization and cleaning protocols have been provided to protect anyone coming to record a project, as well as our own staff.
- The owners have a requirement that if anyone feels any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 virus (according to the CDC) that they refrain from coming to the facility and possibly exposing others.
- If an individual shows up and displays any symptoms, they will not be allowed in the facility.
- Including our tech crew and producers, we are limiting the number of people in any of our venues to ten people.
- No visitors are allowed during your recording or rehearsal session with you to any of our venues.
- Our venues and associated companies are insured according to industry standards. When you participate in our recording projects, each individual is required to sign an agreement which includes removing our venues and companies from any liabilities, including possible exposure to Covid-19.